A new way to operate DMX-512 systems.
- MINI-D uses a standard PC-keyboard for input, no computer is needed.
- MINI-D works with all DMX-512 fixtures.
- From simple dimmer-packs to advanced moving-head LEDs.
- All letter keys recall unique DMX scenes.
- Number-pad keys start pre-stored chases.
- Up/down arrows set 0-255 level for each channel.
- 4-character LED display keeps you informed.
- 252 channels, 21 pages of 12 channels each.
- 210 scenes, 35 letter/scene keys, 6 scene-banks.
- 16 chases, 99 steps each and they can be linked together.
- Speed and fade commands can be used within chases.
- Chases can accept external triggers and conditional branching.
- Digital input or output trigger pin.
- Analog, variable-resistance input trigger pin.
- Easy to use channel defaults and channel re-mapping system.
Add LIVE Action to your DMX-512 Stage Show!
‘Just tap the keys to the music’
all of your lights and fixtures will follow along!
Press any letter-key on the MINI-D’s keyboard,
all DMX fixtures will respond with one of your pre-stored scenes.
Press one of the ‘number-pad’ keys,
one of your pre-stored chases will play scenes automatically.
Press any letter-key again,
the chase stops and that scene is shown and held until another scene or chase-key is pressed.
Letter-keys are called ‘scene-keys’
Number-pad keys are called ‘chase-keys’
DMX Lighting and Animation Fixtures that must Operate Automatically and Unattended!
Once MINI-D has been programmed,
with all of your scenes and chases, the keyboard can be removed.
MINI-D then becomes an embedded PLC-like controller.
The MINI-D has two programmable I/O pins!
One pin is an analog, variable-resistance input pin.
This pin can be used to starts chases, show scenes or change speeds.
The other pin is a digital input or output pin.
As an input, this pin can be used as a ‘trigger’ from a switch, push-button or other contact-closer, to pause/go a chase or even start a different chase.
As an output, this pin can be used to ‘trigger’ an external device like a fog machine or siren.
The complete MINI-D starter kit is only $199
Includes: MINI-D, PC-keyboard, power pak & DMX output cable.